World HR was established in March 2012 by company founder Adam Kreuzer. Adam’s vision for World HR is to “bring leading edge, global HR thinking to businesses of all shapes and sizes, via a fully flexible and cost effective operating model”. Adam believes that businesses which are passionate about their HR practices should be given easy access to HR industry experts via virtual and / or onsite means in a way that works best for them.
Professional Bio – Adam Kreuzer:
Adam has completed a Bachelor of Business (Management) and a Graduate Diploma in Industrial and Employee Relations, both at Monash University. Adam launched his first business venture called ‘World HR’ in March 2012, with a vision to “bring leading edge, global HR thinking to businesses of all shapes and sizes, via a fully flexible and cost effective partnering approach”. World HR is currently partnering with businesses across a broad range of industries to support their HR requirements, acting as their fully flexible and innovative outsourced HR department.
Prior to establishing World HR, Adam held significant and senior HR roles spanning over a 16 year period, at leading organisations such as the National Australia Bank, Coles Myer, Telstra, AXA, BearingPoint, CPA Australia and the ‘Catch of the day’ group of companies. Adam has led significant HR program initiatives, developed cutting-edge HR solutions and pushed the boundaries to generate tangible business outcomes from an HR perspective.
Some of Adam Kreuzer’s major HR accomplishments prior to the establishment of World HR:
- Provided comprehensive HR advice and guidance to senior executive teams, management groups and line managers across many organisations and industries on a large scale.
- Delivering 250% workforce growth in the group buying / daily deals sector within 6 months through targeted talent acquisition campaigns.
- Designing and driving significant people initiatives to accelerate talent, leadership and succession capabilities in blue-chip companies ranging from 10,000 to 120,000 employees.
- Designing and delivering a new talent management blueprint, system, processes and documentation to drive executive succession planning processes, with external talent benchmarking.
- Revolutionising HR practices by introducing accelerated development programs, succession frameworks and behavioural competencies for pooled talent in key capability hot-spots across Australia’s largest public organisation, for the first time.
- Led the way for HR’s e-Transformation processes in a large financial institution.
Adam has also launched a second business venture called ‘Biltong Store’ in December 2012, recognising the inherent nutritional value (high protein / low fat), unique flavour & enjoyment derived from biltong and beef jerky products globally. ‘Biltong Store’ utilises innovative multi-channel distribution avenues for their exclusive healthy product range.
Adam’s not-for-profit and philanthropic involvement:
In the not-for-profit sector, Adam held the position of Executive Vice President of the Board for the Melbourne Jewish Holocaust Museum and Research Centre. Adam previously held a board position with Jewish Care Victoria, as an adviser to the Global Holocaust Survivor Claims Conference Committee.
Adam is also an accomplished HR writer and author with many published works for numerous online and print publications.
Outside of work:
Adam is married and the proud father of three lively children. He has a keen interest in personal fitness, politics, genealogical research and passionately supports his beloved Collingwood Football Club, Melbourne Storm and Tottenham Hotspur.
Adam Kreuzer can be contacted via: email@example.com or +61(0)413186236.